Open House Food To Impress Buyers
If you're hosting an open house, you'll want to ensure you have some food available. Here are 10 open house food ideas that will make your open house a success:
1. Finger foods. Finger foods are always a hit at any party, and an open house is no exception. Consider offering some bite-sized appetizers that your guests can quickly grab and go.
2. Fresh fruit. Having some fresh fruit available is a great way to ensure your guests have something healthy to nibble on.
3. Veggies and dip. Another healthy option that your guests are sure to love is veggies and dip. Offer a variety of chopped veggies, along with a variety of dips.
4. Cheese and crackers. Cheese and crackers is another classic open house food option that your guests are sure to love. Be sure to offer a variety of cheeses, as well as some gluten-free crackers for those with dietary restrictions.
5. Sandwiches. Sandwiches are always a good option if you want to offer something a little more substantial. You can either make them ahead of time or have everything set up so your guests can build their own.
6. Soup. Soup is another excellent option for an open house, especially if it's chilly outside. Set up a crockpot with your favorite soup and let your guests help themselves.
7. Chili. Chili is another great option for an open house, especially if you're expecting a lot of people. Set up a crockpot with your chili and let your guests help themselves.
8. Dessert. No open house is complete without some dessert! Offer a variety of cookies, brownies, or other sweets for your guests to enjoy.
9. Coffee and tea. Make sure you have coffee and tea available for your guests and some sugar and milk if they want it.
10. Water. Don't forget the most important beverage of all: water! Be sure to have plenty of water for your guests to stay hydrated.
By following these open house food ideas, you're sure to make your open house a success!
Selling homes is my specialty! When you are ready to sell, give me a call, and together we can make your home sale a smooth and successful process! John Gorden, 928-308-0101